Peakwork stands for digitalizing the global travel industry. Leading tourism companies such as TUI and DER Touristik rely on Peakwork solutions for the distribution of their holiday offers.
Become a part of the dynamic Peakwork crew and have your career take off.
WHAT YOU DO
- You further develop user-oriented web applications
- You and your team also develop backend services for the applications, e.g. with NodeJS as a cloud function
- You help shape the ongoing evolution of our software, including the further migration to the cloud and optimized use of Google Cloud Platform
- You work independently and pragmatically on incremental features
- Tests and code reviews are an important part of your daily work
WHAT YOU BRING
- A flair for usability complements and keen interest in new technology
- You are a good communicator and enjoy working in an agile environment across team boundaries
- Practical experience in integrating APIs and working with Firebase / Google Cloud Platform is particularly helpful.
- A good knowledge of Symfony for maintaining internal legacy products is also helpful
WHAT WE OFFER
- Breakfast, lunch and drinks - all inclusive
- Possibility of remote work & Workation
- Discounts on the job bike and the job ticket
- Regular internal and external training
- Buddy program: a long-standing professional supports you when you start your job
- Unique teamwork and digital innovation
- Legendary Peakwork parties - such as the summer party, Christmas party, carnival and our team events
- Recharge your creative energy with football, darts and PlayStation with colleagues
- A permanent employment contract, so you can also commit to us in the long term
Become part of our dynamic and highly motivated team of digital pioneers and start your career at Peakwork now.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please email salary expectations, the earliest possible starting date and information on how you found us at jobs[at]peakwork.com.
Please note that applications can only be accepted in PDF format.