PeakClub#3 2018 - agile transformation
He will focus on the challenges and efforts and will share lessons learned from our process.
The second topic on the agenda will be an interactive Workshop in cooperation with Swen Wegner and his „Scaling Agile Global“ community. He and Joachim Fuchs, the trainer, will focus on the following questions:
- What is the best way to approach an agile transformation?
- How can you ensure the transformation delivers the business outcomes you are seeking?
- How should you measure your progress along the way?
In this interactive workshop held in German, leaders and change agents will get to experience tried and tested techniques for creating a transformational roadmap aligned to goals and measurable outcomes. You will learn practical methods for defining and prioritizing the steps on that journey and discover the importance of identifying and celebrating successes along the way.
Learning outcomes of the evening:
- Understand the importance of creating a roadmap to guide your transformational journey
- Learn techniques to develop a transformation roadmap using a supplied set of transformation planning cards
- Determine and prioritize the activities needed to align and deliver against measurable business outcomes
- Discover how to break the roadmap down into manageable releases, helping to realize improvements early and often
- 18:00 Welcome at Peakwork (free drinks and food + office tours)
- 18:30 "Peakwork - agile transformation while transitioning from a project driven to a product driven company" by Joao Gonzaga
- 19:15 "A Roadmap towards an agile transformation - by CA Technologies" by Joachim Fuchs, SAFe Advanced Scrum Master/Principal Consultant
- 20:45 Networking & Drinks
- 22:00 End
Get your free ticket and become a part of the meet-up.com community!
Looking forward to meeting you!