WHAT YOU DO
- You develop together with your team DApps in the tourism environment to build the bridge between existing tourism and Web3
- You and your team will develop a blockchain-based platform from mobile apps to APIs and smart contracts
- With your own ideas and experience you will significantly develop the platfor
- You work independently and pragmatically on incremental features
- Tests and code reviews are an important part of your daily work
WHAT YOU BRING
- Experience in web3 environment & creating DApps and/or Smart Contracts. Preferably for EVM-based blockchains.
- You have experience in node.js and already created your first services
- A flair for usability complements and keen interest in new technology
- You are a good communicator and enjoy working in an agile environment across team boundaries
- Practical experience in integrating APIs and working with Firebase / Google Cloud Platform is particularly helpful
WHAT WE OFFER
- Breakfast, lunch and drinks - all inclusive
- Possibility of remote work & Workation
- Discounts on the job bike and the job ticket
- Regular internal and external training
- Buddy program: a long-standing professional supports you when you start your job
- Unique teamwork and digital innovation
- Legendary Peakwork parties - such as the summer party, Christmas party, carnival and our team events
- Recharge your creative energy with football, darts and PlayStation with colleagues
- A permanent employment contract, so you can also commit to us in the long term
Become part of our dynamic and highly motivated team of digital pioneers and start your career at Peakwork now.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please email salary expectations, the earliest possible starting date and information on how you found us at firstname.lastname@example.org!